Dr George I. Koutromanos is currently an Assistant Professor of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) in Education in the Department of Primary Education at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. .
His teaching and research interests include mobile augmented reality in education, drones and STEM, mobile learning, digital games, wearable technologies in teaching and learning as well as technology acceptance models. He has been a PC member and referee in various international conferences and journals. Also, he is member of scientific associations for the use of ICT in Education in Greece and the UK.
- Augmented reality in education
- Wearable technologies in education
- Digital educational games
- The impact of ICT in education
- Technology Acceptance Models
- Educational software
- Teachers’ professional development and ICT
- Design, development and evaluation of applications for mobile devices